PDM Self Defense LLC - Terms of Service
2. Free pepper spray and free shipping apply to qualifying orders only. State or local laws may prohibit or restrict the use, possession or shipping of pepper or OC sprays. We may review your local shipping laws and requirements prior to shipping any orders containing pepper or OC sprays. If we find any laws prohibiting the use or possession of such item, we will not be able to provide this "free" item. Qualifying orders for "free shipping" must also meet all local and state laws for the possession, transport and/or shipping of such items. If special requirements are needed for the processing and/or shipping of your order, some or all of the additional shipping fees may be required by you, the purchaser, to process and deliver your order. We will make every attempt to honor the free shipping whenever possible. Free shipping only applies to U.S. Domestic postal, UPS ground shipping methods only. Additional shipping charges, duties and any import/export taxes may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. In the event that extra charges are incurred between PDM Self Defense and the vendor(s) for your specific order, we will submit a re-bill through our credit card processing agent. We will only bill you for the exact amount that we are charged to accurately process your order and will never "mark up" or add any additional fees on our behalves. The re-bill process may require additional approval by the consumer/purchaser of the product(s) for the new amount.
3. Access to the Services; Premium Membership Your use of the Self Defense Weapons Shopping Service is subject to your creation and our approval of a Premium Membership account (an “Account”). We have the right to refuse or limit your access to the Service. By submitting an application to use the Service, if you are an individual, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
4. Using our Services, You may use our Service only as permitted by this Agreement and any applicable laws. Don’t misuse our Service. For example, don’t intentionally try to order a product that is restricted in your area or locale.
6. Payments We use Authorize.net and PayPal to process your payments securely. To ensure proper payment, you are responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information in your Account. You are responsible for any charges assessed by your bank or payment provider.
7. Taxes You are responsible for all taxes (if any) associated with the Self Defense Products. However, because we are based in Oregon, these are not currently collected.
8. Intellectual Property; Product Features You may not copy any product descriptions, titles, or any other content except to share on social media outlets.
10. Termination - You may terminate the Agreement at any time by completing the account cancellation process. The Agreement will be considered terminated immediately. PDM may at any time terminate the Agreement, or suspend or terminate the participation of any Property in the Service for any reason. If we terminate the Agreement due to your breach or due to invalid activity, we may withhold unpaid amounts or charge back your account.
11. If you breach the Agreement or PDM suspends or terminates your Account, you will not be allowed to create a new Account.
12. Indemnity You agree to indemnify and defend Google, its affiliates, agents, and advertisers from and against any and all third-party claims and liabilities arising out of or related to the products.
13. Representations; Warranties; Disclaimers All warranties as individually expressed will be honored.
14. Limitation of Liability Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into the Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential basis of the bargain between the parties.
15. Miscellaneous For information about how to contact PDM Self Defense, please visit our contact page.