When to Use Your TASER Pulse Noonlight GPS Response App Weapon?
- When an intruder enters your house and disarms the alarm.
- You face an attacker on an empty street while returning home.
- You are alone in a parking lot, walking toward your car.
- You meet an antsy mugger who is more nervous than you.
- A strange man approaches as you get close to your main door or garage.
- You are jogging alone in your neighborhood and notice a car following you.
Situations like these call for your vigilance. If you can get out of it by using an excuse, that’s better than using any self-defense weapon!
If not, hold your TASER Pulse with a firm grip and get ready to fire.
Why TASER Pulse + Noonlight GPS Is the Best Choice for You?
- Carry the Pulse self-defense weapon discreetly. The attacker should never know you are well-armed and protected.
- Bright LED Flashlight to show the attacker’s face for identification later. It keeps you from shooting the wrong person.
- LASER-assistance for targeted firing. Never lose your chance to run away!
- TASER Pulse connected Noonlight GPS Response App calls for help as you run away from the assailant.