Returns & Refunds
Due to the nature of our product line, returns will only be accepted for self-defense products that are damaged upon shipment to the customer.*
- PDM Self Defense must authorize all returns, LLC before the product(s) is returned.
- All merchandise must be returned in the original packaging.
- The customer will pay the cost to ship the merchandise.
- For your protection, we recommend that the merchandise is shipped with tracking information and insurance. If the postal service sends the merchandise, use delivery confirmation and ensure the package.
- PDM Self Defense, LLC will replace, refund, or credit your account for returned product(s) at PDM Self Defense, LLC discretion.
*Special exceptions must be authorized by a representative of PDM Self Defense, LLC.
- In this event, returns are subject to deductions for shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee and must be returned within a five (5) day period from the date of receipt of product(s).
- No refunds will be given for products returned without explicit permission from PDM Self Defense, LLC.
- If your item has been damaged during shipping, please e-mail us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any return must be authorized by the owner of PDM Self Defense, LLC and under no circumstances will returns be accepted otherwise.
- Authorization and shipping instructions must be obtained from PDM Self Defense, LLC.
- No returns will be authorized after five (5) BUSINESS days of receipt of product(s) by the customer.
- SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- REQUEST TO RETURN PRODUCTS MUST BE OBTAINED FROM PDM Self Defense, LLC WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS AFTER THE CUSTOMER HAVE RECEIVED THE PRODUCT(S).
- Warranty: We guarantee all PDM Self Defense, LLC products to be free of the defects in quality and material for 90 days (unless the manufacturer’s warranty is longer.)
- We will replace or repair the product(s) at our option providing; there is no evidence of customer misuse or alteration.
RETURN POLICY: All our hidden cameras, surveillance equipment, and other hi-tech products are specially ordered by the person ordering and are NOT subject to cancellations.
Shipping & Returns Restrictions
We use three carriers for our self-defense products and Surveillance Systems and Hidden Cameras.
Return Policy for Hidden Cameras, Surveillance Equipment & Other Hi-Tech Products
We at PDM Self Defense, LLC strives to offer our customers the best products at the best possible prices. Due to the nature of the products, returns will not be accepted, unless the product is found to be found defective or, unless otherwise explicitly stated on the particular PDM Self Defense, LLC product page.
RETURNS THAT DO NOT HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA #S) ON THE LABEL WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER.
- Include the original packing slip inside the original packaging container.
- Return the package prepaid (SORRY, we cannot accept cods)
- For maximum protection, ensure your shipment for full retail value.
Shipping restrictions by location
It’s up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county, and city and to fully comply with them. The following are examples of some state and local restrictions governing various products.
This list shows products that are prohibited in the locations indicated. When criteria must be met for ownership, those are also listed.
Please check your state’s laws and regulations before purchasing or traveling.
Last revised 9/17/2016
PDM Self Defense, LLC
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PST
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PST
Sunday: Family Day
503•746•6523 or 503-819-3378