Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs are the standard Law Enforcement Professionals trust. Smith & Wesson Model 100 Finished Handcuff. The S & W Model 100 Handcuffs are manufactured from the finest quality carbon steel with heat treated internal lock system.
S & W 100 STD Nickle or Blue Steel Handcuffs have a key actuated lock along with double locking system which is actuated using a slot lock. Wrist opening is 2.04 inch, weight 10.0 oz and distance between the cuffs are 2 inches.
Smith & Wesson Model 100
Features smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. The Model 100 Handcuffs feature a heat-treated chain for reliable performance. The Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs have an inner perimeter range of 5 3/4" - 8" and 23 locking positions to fit most wrists. Comes with two handcuff keys and includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty.
S & W Model 100 Finished Handcuff - Specs
- Piercing Blade
- Eliminates Accidents
- Can Hook to Vest or Key-ring
- Fabricated from the finest quality carbon steel.
- Double lock engaging pin for security
- Heat-treated internal lock works
- Smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering
- Inner perimeter range of 5 3/4" - 8"
- Weighs 10 oz.
- 23 locking positions
- Comes with two keys
- Includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty
Available in: Silver and Blued