No products in the cart.

Disaster Relief Wool Blanket

Total Price

$34.00

4.7 out of 5 stars (4.7 / 5)

This 60% Emergency Wool Blanket is used for worldwide disaster relief efforts. It is thick enough to provide heat and is fire resistant. The Emergency Relief Wool Blanket is 62″ x 80″  and is a valuable addition to any disaster kit.

 

 

Winter months are unpredictable and can be extremely cold and forbearing. You will need something to help keep you warm during a crisis. Don’t forget to wear layered, dry, warm clothes; along with your Relief Wool Blanket.

Relief Wool Blanket

This 60% Emergency Wool Blanket is used for worldwide disaster relief efforts. It is thick enough to provide heat and is fire resistant. The Emergency Relief Wool Blanket is 62″ x 80″  and is a valuable addition to any disaster kit.

If you have ever been out in adverse weather conditions without warm, dry clothes; you would quickly learn to appreciate a Disaster Relief Wool Blanket. This wool blanket is 60% wool, the other 40% of the blanket is synthetic. Well, made Wool Blankets are thick enough to provide heat and are fire resistant. Emergency wool blankets give comfort, privacy and encouragement to a shivery body and spirit. One of the best materials to accomplish this task is wool.

60% Disaster Wool Blanket

This blanket stretches out to 62″ x 80″, making it perfect for one or two people, depending on their needs. Disaster wool blankets are precious and contribute to saving lives with the heat and comfort they provide. A tightly woven 60% Wool Blanket provides privacy and warmth so that a suffering person can regain their dignity, poise and potentially save their life.

 

Product ID: 719

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

All search results