The Defenders integrate a proprietary aerosol container, specially produced valve system, and patented dispensing mechanism.
- NEW!! The Pink ASP Pepper Spray Palm Defender is precision machined from high strength aerospace aluminum. They are lightweight, low profile easily carried and devastatingly effective. Bright dip industrial anodizing is accented by an injection molded Delrin safety.
- The solid brass keyring swivel retains two heat treated, black chrome plated split rings. Both the dispersion tip and retention cap are o-ring sealed. The safety is positive and secure. Release requires two distinct movements. Straight line activation places a cone-shaped spray on target, even in the dark.
- Heat (OC) provides two million Scoville Heat Units of Oleoresin Capsicum protection. Pink ASP Pepper Spray Palm Defender 3 Gram Aerosol Aerospace Aluminum Body Includes Key Ring 10% OC - 4 Inches Long - 3 Grams 10% OC - Quick Safety Release - Anodized Aluminum
Pink ASP Pepper Spray Technical Information
- Professional law enforcement standards for commercial use
- 6061 TK aerospace aluminum construction
- Formula: 10% OC Pepper Spray
- Spray Pattern: Cone
- Maximum Range: 5 Feet
- Canister Volume: 3 Grams
- Number of Short Bursts: 3
- Average Recovery Time: 30 to 45 Minutes
- Marking Dye: No
- Carry Method: Key Ring
- Safety: Thumb Safety
- Weighs 1.8 oz
- Contains 3 half-second bursts
- Shelf Life: Three Years
UPS (Ground Service), USPS Parcel Post, USPS First Class Mail are legal, authorized shippers of pepper spray products. Since pepper and defense aerosol sprays are considered a hazardous material by U.S. government agencies, special precautions must be taken to get your order to you safely.
Shipment of pepper spray is not allowed by plane (air mail), which is why we cannot offer faster shipping methods. UPS, USPS Parcel Post, USPS First Class has proper procedures and precautions in place for using ground transportation services to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Product ID: 1916