Mace PepperGard Pepper Sprays feature a secure aim finger grip which is ideal for ideal for emergency use. This compact unit fits comfortably in smaller hands.
The 10% Peppergard formula is one of our hottest (1.4% capsaicinoids concentration). The Mace Peppergard Model is compact and has a keychain, ideal to keep with your keys. Each canister contains 5 to 15 short bursts and has an effective range of 8 to 12 feet.
About Mace PepperGard Pepper Sprays:
- Pepper Spray and UV Dye
- Flip-top safety cap, and keychain
- 11-gram stream unit sprays 6-12 feet.
- Pepper Spray unit contains 5, one-second bursts.
Compact design allows for secure attachment to a keychain or attached to the outside of a purse to enable quick and efficient use.
Pepper Spray FAQ:
• Effects: Upon direct contact with the eyes, respiratory system and mucous membranes, the active ingredients in the pepper spray will cause eyes to slam shut, coughing, and an intense burning sensation to the skin. Effects should lessen in approximately 45 minutes.
• Safety: Strong Irritant. Keep out of reach of children. The contents are under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Upon exposure, follow the first aid instructions that were put in with your pepper spray.
• Storage: Store your Pepper Spray in cool, dry area away from heat, flame or intense light. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not store it in an environment where the temperature may exceed 120 degrees F (50 degrees C) such as an enclosed vehicle. The Pepper Spray cartridge may leak from over pressurization and fail to function correctly. Do not store unit in a cold environment under 32 degrees F (0 degrees C). This cartridge may cause depressurization and the loss of effective range.
• Expiration: Pepper spray has a shelf life of 4 years from the date of manufacture. Each pepper spray unit is labeled with an expiration date. After this date, the pepper spray cartridge should be disposed of in agreement with the environmental regulations in your area.