Sale!

HEATWAVE Plastic Molded Pepper Spray

$9.95 $5.99

Our Heatwave Plastic Molded Pepper Spray offers ease of use and extreme durability in carrying. The Outer plastic molding is perfect for keychain applications providing you the reliability of having defense close at hand.

Clear
Compare

Description

Our Heatwave Plastic Molded Pepper Spray offers ease of use and extreme durability in carrying. The Outer plastic molding is perfect for keychain applications providing you the reliability of having defense close at hand.

The quick release key chain adapter is simple to use and will always make sure you have you spray when you need it. The Super Hot Heatwave brand is 15% OC, guaranteed to leave your attacker on the ground, giving you plenty of time for an escape to safety.

Getting ready to send your student off to college? Send them off, but send them SAFE. College campus security is the primary concern when sending your loved one off into the College world. Getting them a Pepper Spray for dorm room safety is important. Making sure that they always have the protection with them such as these key chain Pepper Spray is essential! Perfect for Home, Office, Car and Dorm Safety.

Heatwave Plastic Molded Pepper Spray Features:

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
  • 1/2 OZ Pepper Spray in Molded Shell
  • 8 - 10 Ft. Range
  • Proudly Made in the U.S.A.

Product ID: 19-16

Additional information

Weight0.3 lbs
COLOR

BLACK, BLUE, ORANGE, PINK, PINK CAMO, PURPLE, RED, YELLOW

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.