Fire Gone fire suppressant is a practical alternative to traditional fire extinguishers. The discharge time is much faster which helps reduce the loss of life and property. This "extinguisher canister" is a trigger style aerosol. Once activated, this extinguisher blankets the ignited material to suppress the fire. Fire Gone utilizes a formula that has been researched and developed for over 20 years. Fire Gone' s formula results in a revolutionary way to extinguish small fires safely and rapidly.
Fire Gone Fire Suppressant 16 oz Can - Features:
- Use on just about anything: Fire Gone has been independently rated to be effective on Class A, B, C and K fires. Class A includes; Wood Straw, Hay, Cotton, Tires, Fabric, Paper. B Class Fires include - Gasoline/Diesel and Fuels while class C is Electrical Equipment Fires. Class K is Grease, Cooking Oils, Animal Fats, Vegetable Fats
- Safety Feature: Has a black safety tab attached, so the unit doesn’t discharge if something hits it accidentally.
- Convenient Size: Being only 10” high and 3” round this unit is less than half the size of your average fire extinguisher making it perfect to store anywhere!
- Easy Clean Up: Simply wipe the area with a damp cloth after a fire has died out. This fire extinguisher will not leave a messy residue behind, nor will it damage boat or auto parts.
- Environmentally Safe: Fire Gone is environmentally safe and biodegradable. Not only is the formula nontoxic and contains no harsh or synthetic chemicals or acids, but Fire gone is also noncorrosive.
- Warranty: 4 years
- Instruction Manual
Product ID: 3-5-16