ASP Identifier Handcuffs are available in Chain or Hinge configurations. The colors are world-class in design. Identifier colors will not crack, chip or fade. Identifier colors are a structural component of the handcuff frame. The colors will last the life of the cuff.
ASP Chain Handcuffs
Identifier Handcuffs can readily distinguish the restraints of specific agencies or divisions. They may be used to designate the security threat or medical condition of a subject. They add the final level of safety to the most secure series of handcuffs on the market.
Tested for durability
- Strength potential has been maximized through the use of an interlocking, unitized frame. The cuff structure is forged from high strength stainless steel. Each restraint is then over-molded with a yellow ordnance grade polymer under 75 tons of pressure.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Flat Contact Surface with fully Radiused Edges, Serial Numbered
- Recessed Keyway on Each Side of Cuff with Yellow Indicator Double Lock Alert
- Replaceable Lock Sets
- Hand Welded Stainless Chain
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- Cuff Style: Chain
- Material: Stainless Steel, Polymer
- Frame Key Style: Universal
- Available Colors: Pink, Yellow, Black (Steel), Black (Aluminum)
- Dual Lock
Chain Handcuff Series
ASP Chain Handcuffs were designed in the field. Officers and instructors from 80 nations conduct training for ASP.
The ASP design incorporates the practical features most requested by officers on the street. This stainless steel handcuff weighs less than standard models.
Chain cuffs are flexible and more easily applied during a confrontation. A flat contact bow improves the application.
Elaborate “keyhole up” training procedures are no longer necessary. There are a keyway and double lock slot on each side of each restraint. A double lock warning bar is readily visible. Both double and single locks are released by turning the key in a single direction.
The frame geometry, deep set teeth, and smooth precision action eliminate the need for backloading. Lock Assemblies are replaceable.
Product ID: 1916