Are you struggling to find the perfect Kata pants for your Karate workouts? Finding the right size, material, and stitching can be difficult, especially when your goal is to make your training sessions seamless (no pun intended).
These ProForce® WKF Approved Diamond Kata Pants are no miracle. They are perfectly designed to provide the most benefit to trainers and trainees.
It’s a 14-ounce fabric with 55% cotton and 45% polyester. Latter is unbrushed fabric, but the collective nature of the two materials makes these pants perfect for karate.
- ProForce®WKF Approved Diamond Kata Pants are available in 13 sizes.
- The sizes do not require you to visit your tailor and get them altered. You’ll find your right-sized pants here.
- The pants have an extended opening on the sides of the waist.
- There’s a 2” wide hem and 10 lines of stitching to ensure the pants are comfortable to wear.
- The pants offer unrestricted mobility with a gusset crotch (dual-paneled) and a 1” wide pull string waist tie.
- World Karate Federation (WKF) approves the design of ProForce®Diamond Kata Pants!
Add ProForce® WKF Approved Diamond Kata Pants to your cart!