null

We are a Woman-Owned Business Serving Peoples Self Defense Needs. Shipping Nationwide.

HEATWAVE FLIP-TOP 1/2 oz Black

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
MSRP: $12.49
$11.79
(You save $0.70 )
SKU:
SG-HW0FT-HBK
Adding to cart… The item has been added

Product Overview

HEATWAVE NAPALM FLIP-TOP 1/2 oz ~ Black

Our Heatwave Plastic Molded Pepper Spray offers ease of use and extreme durability in carrying. The Outer plastic molding is perfect for key chain applications offering you the reliability of having defense close at hand.

Carrying this powerful self defense spray is one of the best ways to protect yourself from being attacked by an assailant.

Have you ever stuck your fingers in cayenne pepper and smelled it? It will burn the hairs and membranes in your nose.

Keeping this weapon close at hand is the easiest way to make sure it’s with you at all times. This pepper spray is made from super hot cayenne peppers that will burn and sting anyone it touches.

This spray has an amazing 8 to 10 foot effective distance and each canister holds about 8 one-second shots.One quick spray from this 1/2 ounce unit will stop a criminal instantly and protect you from becoming the victim of an assault.

Features -

Handy Key Ring for convenience.                                                                                                     

180,000 SHU, 15% OC.  

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Bright ORANGE Dye
Hidden UV Dye, that lasts for up to 3 Days..!

*Scoville heat units, also known as SHU is simply a measurement of the number of times capsaicin needs to be diluted by sugar-water. The number of Scoville Heat Units (SHU) in a pepper or even hot sauce indicates the amount of capsaicin present. The higher the Scoville rating, the hotter the pepper.

 

4

Reviews

(No reviews yet) Write a Review