When Should You Hold Your Pepper Spray in Your Palm?
- When your "ex" keeps stalking you for days.
- When you're walking alone on a dangerous street, you feel someone following you.
- When you see a stranger approaching you with an unfriendly face.
- When you have an office colleague who does not understand "boundaries."
- When you're walking alone in a vacant parking lot.
While these situations are most common, you should hold your pepper spray as soon as your sixth sense starts tingling when you are on your own.
Why Should You Use the HEATWAVE BLACKOUT Pepper Spray?
- The pepper spray comes with a twist-lock You won't waste any sprays with the accidental movement of your thumb or finger.
- It is a palm-sized canistereasy to carry around in your purse or pocket. Even if you are stepping outside for five minutes at night, you can slide it into your pocket and walk without fear.
- It is a 7% RED pepper & 3% BLACK pepperspray that will sting the attacker's face, eyes, nasal passage, and throat once it comes in contact. You will have a non-lethal but effective self-defense weapon for protection.